EKN Platinum Forum - Russell
HOME - NEWS - FEATURES - DRIVERS - PR WIRE - FORUMS - MULTIMEDIA - PHOTOS - SCHEDULES - RESULTS - LINKS - INTERNATIONAL NEWS - NEW TO KARTING - CONTACT

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 
A favor...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EKNClassic.com Forum Index -> General Karting Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pete Muller

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 10:05 am    Post subject: A favor... Reply with quote

This is non-karting, but it's become such an issue for me that I have to post this here.
There is a virus circulating called the W32/SirCam virus.

There is complete information on McAfee's web site at: http://www.mcafee.com/anti-virus/viruses/sircam/default.asp?cid=2360

My email address is quite probably in many people's address books, so consequently I am getting many megs of email per day from karters all over the country (most likely without their knowledge).

Since THE Karting Web Site is shutting down anyways... please take a moment and remove any email addresses that might pertain to me or my site from your address book(s) (they are listed below this message). And... you may want to do a quick read of the web page referenced above and make sure your system does not have this virus.

email addresses that will no longer exist after this Friday
  • admin@thekartingwebsite.com
  • pete@thekartingwebsite.com
  • sonny@thekartingwebsite.com
  • ads@thekartingwebsite.com

Thanks
Pete Muller
THE Karting Web Site

[ July 24, 2001: Message edited by: Pete Muller ]
Larry Ferguson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 4:57 am    Post subject: A favor... Reply with quote

Pete (and crew),

Thanks for the notice and especially, thanks for all of the FUN! Happy Trails.
Larry Ferguson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EKNClassic.com Forum Index -> General Karting Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: