EKN Platinum Forum - Russell
HOME - NEWS - FEATURES - DRIVERS - PR WIRE - FORUMS - MULTIMEDIA - PHOTOS - SCHEDULES - RESULTS - LINKS - INTERNATIONAL NEWS - NEW TO KARTING - CONTACT

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 
Boring but Important....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EKNClassic.com Forum Index -> General Karting Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Matthews

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Boring but Important.... Reply with quote

http://ikfkarting.com/OfficePages/PDFs/Forms/2013-RFP.pdf

If your favorite tire manufacturer hasn't already submitted make sure they know about it....

Cheers,
Howie Idelson

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is in my opinion a joke. Every year, the same RFP is distributed. They will never move away from Bridgestone because of the relationships that exist. They have to do it as a formality of the org.
Stewart Willis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In their Defense, Bridgestone was a great partner to work with while I was the IKF Regional coordinator.... as were their Importers/distributors. I really like their tire for regional races. In terms of how long they last/durability, I would have no idea. At the regional/national level you have to be on stickers to be competitive (at least for qualifying).

On the other hand, I am a huge fan of the MG Red tire. They can last for half a season (including practices) for club racing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EKNClassic.com Forum Index -> General Karting Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: