EKN Platinum Forum - Russell
HOME - NEWS - FEATURES - DRIVERS - PR WIRE - FORUMS - MULTIMEDIA - PHOTOS - SCHEDULES - RESULTS - LINKS - INTERNATIONAL NEWS - NEW TO KARTING - CONTACT

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 
got a sears portable tire inflator/drill that is on sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EKNClassic.com Forum Index -> Non-Karting Motorsports Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broque Ward

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: got a sears portable tire inflator/drill that is on sale Reply with quote

Id figure id pass it on,

At first I found the inflator

here:
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-c3-19.2-volt-cordless-inflator/p-00911586000P?prdNo=5&blockNo=5&blockType=G5

found out i needed a battery and charger, so the inflator is $40.49, charger and battery (lithium ion) is $71.99 total of $112.48. then i saw a drill with a charger and battery for 79.99 and figured if just the battery and charger were 71.99 might as well get a drill for a couple bucks more...

heres the battery charger
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-c3-19.2-volt-lithium-ion-battery/p-00935710000P?prdNo=3&blockNo=3&blockType=G3

then the sales rep came and helped.. turns out sears has a multipurpose drill that can be a multitude of different inluding a tire inflator, jigg saw, router, impact attachment at etc like most multiprupose tools.. most dont have the inflator

the thing is the multipurpose just has attachments which makes less weight and one less battery, if i bought the drill and the inflator then I have two "hand style tools" instead of one that does it all and cost 2 dollars more, comes with a drill attachment, inlfator attachment, 20 volt lithium ion battery and charger.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-bolt-on-20-volt-max-drill-driver/p-009CO52562612B?prdNo=4&blockNo=4&blockType=G4

check it out. glad i got it.. also sears has a nice tire temp gauge too
paul hir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you used it? whats the life on it before needing charged? will it do car tires?
Broque Ward

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will do 80 psi continuous and 100psi peak.. has a 20 volt lithium ion, not sure how long it will last but im sure a good amount of time. I pretty much bought it as a tire inflator so being able to add the other attachments is a bonus. and it comes with a charger so when your done for the day put the battery on the charger.. Im pretty sure it will do its job as long as you remember to charge the battery up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EKNClassic.com Forum Index -> Non-Karting Motorsports Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: