EKN Platinum Forum - Russell
HOME - NEWS - FEATURES - DRIVERS - PR WIRE - FORUMS - MULTIMEDIA - PHOTOS - SCHEDULES - RESULTS - LINKS - INTERNATIONAL NEWS - NEW TO KARTING - CONTACT

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 
Cr125 identification

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Preston Wallace

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Cr125 identification Reply with quote

Hello all. Hoping you can help out a newbie. I recently acquired a cr125 crg shifter kart. I was told it had a 2000 or 2001 cr125. A friend of mine has a stock moto kart with a 1999 cr125. They look identical on the outside. My question is how do I positively identify the year of the motor. I would like to rebuild the top end before the first race but I need to make sure I get the right parts. Any knowledge helps. Thanks in advance.
steven trent

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: id your motor Reply with quote

i have a complete cr125 its a 1999 running bike my email is bs2_trent@yahoo.com send me your phone # and i can id the engine by the numbers also you may or may not have that year model cylinder
Broque Ward

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/think-well/201206/think-sarcasm-is-funny-think-again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EKNClassic.com Forum Index -> 2-Cycle Racing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: