EKN Platinum Forum - Russell
HOME - NEWS - FEATURES - DRIVERS - PR WIRE - FORUMS - MULTIMEDIA - PHOTOS - SCHEDULES - RESULTS - LINKS - INTERNATIONAL NEWS - NEW TO KARTING - CONTACT

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 
just started karting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EKNClassic.com Forum Index -> Juniors Only Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matthew snyder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: just started karting Reply with quote

whats up guys i just started karting i have a crg chassis i have a kt100c with a can on it can someone post a rule book or something or tell me what classes i race or how i can find out
Roger Miller
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matthew
As you list your location as Lake Arrowhead - you are generally in the SoCal area it seems.
Closest locations that I know of are Willow Springs Raceway which has a sprint go-kart track. Mike Manning Karting is located right next to that facility, and you can contact them to get info.
The other closest location that I know of is the sprint track at Fontana, that is operated by Cal Speed. You could contact them and get information about what goes on there. Not sure of the status right now, but I think a couple of different kart clubs run races at that facility.

As to posted rules, not all organizations make their rules available online. So start by talking to the tracks.

Any kart shop in the SoCal area would be able to help with info.

Welcome and good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EKNClassic.com Forum Index -> Juniors Only Section All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: